2019 REI Dividends

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
I don't have a local REI and I tend to just buy during one of the sales, so small dividend ($5.65).

Trip Reports
Thanks! I almost bought a pair of gloves last night, but decided I couldn't afford them ($85 on sale), but now I see my dividend will buy them. With record cold temps (minus 27 last night) here in Livingston, I need something, though it will probably warm up before they arrive.

Last edited:

Bob

Trailmaster
Trip Reports
Good......oh wait I never buy anything at REI

Trip Reports
I think I need to re-evaluate my spending habits. I received a larger dividend than expected. $334.91
The size of your dividend is your happiness indicator. Mine's way too low. Yours is much better. But I used to be happier - I once had enough to get a $500 pair of Nikon binocs. :dance:

Trip Reports
The size of your dividend is your happiness indicator. Mine's way too low. Yours is much better. But I used to be happier - I once had enough to get a $500 pair of Nikon binocs. :dance:
The problem is most of mine this year is from legal and accounting fees charged to my REI credit card, so nothing overly fun. Although it does lead to a fun time shopping at REI.

Trip Reports
The problem is most of mine this year is from legal and accounting fees charged to my REI credit card, so nothing overly fun. Although it does lead to a fun time shopping at REI.
I forgot about the REI credit card and was going to ask how much the car or what ever else would lead to that size dividend costed :)

MVS

Trip Reports
I got $30.50 almost exclusively from purchasing a Yeti cooler.

Trip Reports
$13.64; I already spent it on a new tent. I was hoping to wait till the 20% coupon came out, but it's on clearance and I was worried it would sell out before then. If by chance it is still available, I'll re-buy with the coupon and return my first order.

BatNinja

Trip Reports
$16.00 for me. I thought it'd be quite a bit more. But the page also states "Balance doesn't look quite right? This year's dividends are currently being calculated - please check back mid-March."
So I'll wait a few more days and see. :D

Nick

Spiral out.
Trip Reports
Thread starter #18
$16.00 for me. I thought it'd be quite a bit more. But the page also states "Balance doesn't look quite right? This year's dividends are currently being calculated - please check back mid-March."
Uh oh. I was thinking mine seemed way too high...

Titans

Trip Reports
I just checked, nothing yet, though we did have some purchases. Also got the message: "dividends are being calculated, check back mid-March".

Trip Reports
$170. Actually had to look at my purchase history to see what the heck would warrant that, lol. Selective memory apparently...