#1- No way, but I did buy a new nano puff and rain jacket and hiking pants and socks and hat and never mind
#2- No I have a nook but you should see my map draw
#3- Don't care
#4-#6 No, No, No
#8-Dam it! missed out there
#9-#19 I guess I'm ok
Nothing about hours and hours of trip planning and maps? That's my addiction. I admit
Guilty on almost all accounts. I have enough gear to cover a few friends, which has come in handy quite a bit. A lot of our friends don't have all the gear and aren't ready to commit to it, but they want to join us for a few adventures a year. It's nice to be able to outfit them.
2. Nope. My wife just bought me the first one last week for a b-day present
3. Debate? Li is clearly superior
9. Nope-well maybe. But those names aren't fit to print
11. Sort of
15 through 19. nope
Guess the jury's still out-------------------------
Is it just me and my old hardware, or is BC Mag's website always really slow for everyone else too, even with their new layout?
1. Maybe 1-2 friends
2. Just one shelf.
3. Never met someone who would choose alkaline.
4. I wish. No where close to making that much money to spend. That, and I find myself spreading my purchases around between local, online, and REI.
8. Wish we would have thought of that!
9. Um, no.
10. No, but I do have a tub of old camp cookware, mess kits, and other stuff like that. Every now and then some items are taken out and used on car camps.
11. Pretty much there. I'm up to 4.
12. Only 2.
14. through 19. No.