The full-time RV dream

I removed the topo lines on the mountain. I think it makes it simpler, in a good way.

logo.jpg
I like this one best.

Yeah, I'm active over on ExPo, it's a cool place. I don't have the kind of coin most of those guys have, there are some great rigs out there. Here's a video I edited for Kurt @ cruiseroutfitters. Great guy.

I get my global travel vicariously through him.

Yeah, I'm active over on ExPo, it's a cool place. I don't have the kind of coin most of those guys have, there are some great rigs out there. Here's a video I edited for Kurt @ cruiseroutfitters. Great guy.

I get my global travel vicariously through him.

I have heard of Cruiser Outfitters. I have a Landcruiser and I'm on Ih8mud all the time!
super cool video!

@Tess and I have started a series on YouTube where we interview minimalists and learn more about their lives. We started interviewing each other, but we'd like to expand to include guests (either in person or via skype). If you or someone you know is a minimalist who would be willing to share their story, we'd love to have them on the show.

Here's the playlist with all our episodes:

@Tess ' minimalist journey:

My minimalist journey:

I recently found a new pod cast to listen to called Dirtbag Diaries, all about outdoor adventures. They have an older episode that talked about a movie called "23 feet" apparently it's all about living the dream on the road in a trailer or RV

Thanks, we're extremely happy with it. Since it'll be our home, we wanted to get something quality, that makes us not feel like we're living in a hotel.

Congrats! That thing is sweeeeet!
How was the weather in Mesa? You never said anything. :D