T-Shirt Designs

Nick

-
We're working on getting some BackcountryPost t-shirts going. The plan is to print them on high performance wicking t-shirts so they'll be awesome to hike in. The other part of the plan is to come up with cool designs, subtle or not so subtle, to go along with the BCP logo. So if any of you have any ideas or designs you'd like to contribute to a batch of shirts, let us know!

We're working on getting some BackcountryPost t-shirts going. The plan is to print them on high performance wicking t-shirts so they'll be awesome to hike in. The other part of the plan is to come up with cool designs, subtle or not so subtle, to go along with the BCP logo. So if any of you have any ideas or designs you'd like to contribute to a batch of shirts, let us know!
I like the idea. I'm not a creative person, so I'll leave that up to the creative types. I'll buy one though.

I am all for the shirts.. Love that you want to do wicking instead of just cotton... I would say to some kind of crazy goat like backcountry . com HEHEHE - past that I have no creativity...