Site Updates

Heyo, did the Bookmarks feature go away with the new site design? I remember bookmarking or favoriting or otherwise saving some precious threads. Now I can't find it :(

I was but not too often. I did save some gems there I would like to recover even if you don't bring the feature back please. How do YOU save which ones that have highly important beta in them. I find the search function less than satisfying - especially since my memory doesn't even remember extensive key words much less the thread title.

I will bring back the bookmarks feature ASAP. It'll take just a bit of work to make it compatible with my other updates. I save things with my brain, but as I get older, that is not working quite as well. I am also very unsatisfied with the search function so I often find myself just going to google and doing a site specific search like this:

Code:
site:backcountrypost.com search terms

It did, but I can bring it back. I didn't think anyone was using it! Anyone else use it? @HomerJ ?
Yep, I had a "TODO" list in my bookmarks

;) Good work Nick !

Bookmarks is back in business! All of your old bookmarks should still be there too. Let me know if you notice any problems.

Very nice Nick! 99% of the time I view the site on my iPad through Safari. Looks great on my end.
Thanks for all you do.

Thanks, Ned. For all you other guys using TapaTalk still, you should seriously try the new mobile version. SO much better than TapaTalk, IMO. This is what the site looks like on an iPhone now:

upload_2014-2-6_11-4-48.pngupload_2014-2-6_11-4-29.png

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BobFink Goschute Mountains, NV , Pisgah Peak, Hawk Watch Migration Site Everything Else 3
Perry Henry's Fork Basin - Camp Site Suggestions Trip Planning 3
fossana Tucson area trails/site recommendations Trip Planning 7
Brian Skibbe What is the definition of a "bench site"? (referring to a campsite) General Discussion 6
frahminator Fairly new to site, from Phoenix area... Noobs: Introduce yourself! 0
Ben Your Outdoor Site General Discussion 9
#PackGoatMafia What a Cool Site Noobs: Introduce yourself! 7
SKLund Cedar Mesa Site Stewardship General Discussion 0
IntrepidXJ The Rain Man Site Hiking & Camping 2
T GSMNP Site 52 Trip Planning 9
ram Crash Site/Lower Hades Canyon 2-15-15 Canyoneering 1
Victoria Harvey New to this site Noobs: Introduce yourself! 4
backwoodsBob new to the site, Salutations an alpineglow to all! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 15
natylka New to the site! Looking for people to hike and backpack with. Noobs: Introduce yourself! 11
B Just Found This Site... Noobs: Introduce yourself! 5
DrNed Mobile Site Crashing Questions, Suggestions & Support 6
Don Group Site near Zion or St George? (Veterans Day) General Discussion 4
Nick Site Issues Questions, Suggestions & Support 16
Hoobie North Slope Tie Hacker Site Exploration Hiking & Camping 3
Seldom Seen Anderson Little Man Site Everything Else 11
M New to the site General Discussion 0
Duke Best photo sharing site? Photography 6
HomerJ Site recommendations... Questions, Suggestions & Support 4
uintahiker The Airplane Crash Site on Ed's Peak Hiking & Camping 0
Nick Site Outages Questions, Suggestions & Support 0
Nick New BCP Updates General Discussion 67