New to this site

I came upon this last night, and some of these places are so great. I've done San Rafael Swell before it was a park, and was on Cedar Mesa and into the finger canyons off of it, in the 80's. I expect there will be a few more hikers now. Seeing the needles area, Kessler park, makes me want to go today. I am particularly interested in anyone who's solo hiked. From where I currently reside, it's a hard process to put together a group. I did four backpacking trips in 2014, and I want to do John Muir Trail.

IMG_3454.jpg

Welcome to BCP Victoria! Im pretty new here too, but I can tell ya, Your going to have so much fun here! This group of folks are just a never ending wellspring of great ideas and information! I see experts in almost every subject I want to explore, just Name the spot or subject ya wanna learn about or share, and watch folks come out of the woodwork to tell ya what they know about it! I hope you enjoy !

Reactions: Ben
I don't backpack solo as much as I used to, but still enjoy it. We might have passed each other in 1980 in a canyon on Cedar Mesa, or in the Sierras, who knows?
Welcome.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BobFink Goschute Mountains, NV , Pisgah Peak, Hawk Watch Migration Site Everything Else 3
Perry Henry's Fork Basin - Camp Site Suggestions Trip Planning 3
fossana Tucson area trails/site recommendations Trip Planning 7
Brian Skibbe What is the definition of a "bench site"? (referring to a campsite) General Discussion 6
frahminator Fairly new to site, from Phoenix area... Noobs: Introduce yourself! 0
Ben Your Outdoor Site General Discussion 9
#PackGoatMafia What a Cool Site Noobs: Introduce yourself! 7
SKLund Cedar Mesa Site Stewardship General Discussion 0
IntrepidXJ The Rain Man Site Hiking & Camping 2
T GSMNP Site 52 Trip Planning 9
ram Crash Site/Lower Hades Canyon 2-15-15 Canyoneering 1
backwoodsBob new to the site, Salutations an alpineglow to all! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 15
natylka New to the site! Looking for people to hike and backpack with. Noobs: Introduce yourself! 11
B Just Found This Site... Noobs: Introduce yourself! 5
DrNed Mobile Site Crashing Questions, Suggestions & Support 6
Nick Site Updates General Discussion 51
Don Group Site near Zion or St George? (Veterans Day) General Discussion 4
Nick Site Issues Questions, Suggestions & Support 16
Hoobie North Slope Tie Hacker Site Exploration Hiking & Camping 3
Seldom Seen Anderson Little Man Site Everything Else 11
M New to the site General Discussion 0
Duke Best photo sharing site? Photography 6
HomerJ Site recommendations... Questions, Suggestions & Support 4
uintahiker The Airplane Crash Site on Ed's Peak Hiking & Camping 0
Nick Site Outages Questions, Suggestions & Support 0