Guess the spot

No, but it is in the USA, it is a crater and when the clouds roll in it definitely spoils this beautiful long hike!

@ben cowan
Ben you found it! It really works, the picture you found is almost the same, but we were lucky that the clouds stayed a lot lower.
You are up!

it took some looking and some clues.

any one name this one.
tunnel2.jpg

: ) i'm impressed. the boylston tunnel. four days walking from snoqualmie tunnel. your turn again.

Last edited:
I'm proud of you @ben cowan you have become a Masterguesser yourself, the King now already feels that he will be surpassed by a potential Emperor in the near future!
@IntrepidXJ has been almost everywhere, you can't open an ammocan behind a ruin without finding his name in the notebook, but he lives so close to all this beautiful stuff that we can't beat him.
You are up again.

@Henk , i laughed out loud. but i'm all out of tunnels now. hopefully this is some where Randy hasn't been. may be @Nick can guess the state. good luck every one.

DSCF1078.JPG

@Henk , i laughed out loud. but i'm all out of tunnels now. hopefully this is some where Randy hasn't been. may be @Nick can guess the state. good luck every one.
View attachment 24752

Pshaw, we don't need Nick to guess what hemisphere or state. ;) That is the Exit Glacier terminal moraine and the state is Alaska near the city of Seward. (watch now that won't be it.) Does this mean we are opening this up to non-contiguous USA since we hit both HI and AK? @Henk and @Michael and ?? will have their way with us.

BTW the one we really have to look out for in guessing every single one is @Udink if he ever comes back to the game.....

Reactions: Ben
I think it needs a new thread for out of the contiguous USA.

you got it Art , you're up. nice job, i'm impressed.

i've thought before, i don't see how it would hurt to have more than one guess the spot thread. more spots, more fun, more winners. more shared places, where ever they are.