Zion to Arches Hike

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

LarryBoy

Hiker Trash
Trip Reports
The hike is certainly impressive. But what's even more impressive to me is the documentation. You did an excellent job shooting and producing these videos. A ton of work went into them and it shows. All the shots of you walking past the camera require you to hike the same section of route at least three times. Not sure I'd have the dedication to do it. But you do it, and the results are worth it. Cheers to you inspring a whole new generation to get out on the Colorado Plateau.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Jammer

❤2Hike
Trip Reports
Thread starter #25
Just wanted to add that I finally published the interactive map for this hike. Check it out via the link below. Turn on the various options on the right panel to see points of interest, water data, etc. Almost everything on the map is clickable for photos or more detail.

http://www.acrossutah.com/map/2018Zion_Arches.htm

Thx.

Miya

Because I am able.
Trip Reports
So stunning! Thanks for sharing! Looks like an epic journey.
Just curious, but how much weight do you estimate that you carry in camera and video equipment? Are you just using your phone, or do you take a single lens or two?