Your Media

Wanderlust073

Is it possible to have this or some similar function load all the images you’ve uploaded to the server? Or if such a feature exists, how do I do that?

Is it possible to have this or some similar function load all the images you’ve uploaded to the server? Or if such a feature exists, how do I do that?
I am not following Wander... Can you re=state?

BTW Looking at your sig... Have you ever heard of the philosophy of Religious Naturalism? I am one and wonder if you or your sig is too.

I am not following Wander... Can you re=state?

I was trying to show a coworker some photos and thought the My Media link would just dump all the photos I'd uploaded to the server so I wouldn't have to remember/hunt down which post I had uploaded them to. It doesn't (not sure what it's for), but it's a feature that would be handy to have.

BTW Looking at your sig... Have you ever heard of the philosophy of Religious Naturalism? I am one and wonder if you or your sig is too.

No, I'm a member of the 'man vs nature macho bs' church :p . I suppose naturalism aligns with my personal beliefs as far as I give thought to such things, which is not very far at all to be honest.

Another good quote I read the other day was from JFK - "Pray not for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men."

Im on my ipad. Media is a menu item top of the screen. Under there it’s an option.

Its on top of the computer version, relatively left.

I've noticed there is a new way of adding pictures to threads. Normally I use the attach file button but there is a little "insert image" button on the post toolbar. I haven't played with this, but maybe it uploads to more of a server type environment? That is how it works on the work website I edit.

Wild. I never noticed that menu choice, Media, before. I have no idea what it is for. Maybe we can ask our fearless leader, @Nick, what the design intent is. For, in every great site. each and every element on a page is highly considered, evaluated for it's importance and effectiveness, usability tested by users and tuned to make sure that each little piece is crucial to the user experience. Right, !Nick? :)

I typically use drag and drop to this editing window to upload my pictures. Easy peasy for my work flow since I land them on my desktop to export them from Lightroom anyway. Then just drag them to my open post edit/creation window. It is a Mac thing...

Great, and here I have been working hard and putting my pics on my account over at Imgur and then just linking to them :confused:. Guess I have been making double work of it.

That feature isn’t supposed to be on. It’s something that I installed when we did the last site update but I haven’t gotten around to configuring it. I’ll get to it when I’m not on the road here in a couple weeks.

That feature isn’t supposed to be on. It’s something that I installed when we did the last site update but I haven’t gotten around to configuring it. I’ll get to it when I’m not on the road here in a couple weeks.

Is there a way to get a dump of all the pics uploaded to the site (or is that the future intent of the Media buttons)?