Who wants to pitch in to get these for @Scatman when he goes bogging?

Rockskipper

No ETA
Has a compass and light!! AND GATORS! It would be worth the price to see him try to read his compass w/o taking them off! And they're genuine Crocs!

Classic Clog ‘Survival Kit’ delivers a campsite-ready take on the slip-on silhouette. The standard Clog, featuring black foam construction with ventilation ports and customizable Jibbitz charms, adds a two-tone gaiter-like shroud, secured with drawstring closure and equipped with a zippered pouch. The heel strap is outfitted with a working compass and light for outdoor adventures.

lkScreen Shot 2022-11-10 at 6.40.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 6.28.11 PM.png

Last edited:
I'm in. . . on one condition. We have to get some Crocticles for the back. We don't want Mr. Scat being too light of foot. I suggest we open a poll to select the color -- I'm leaning towards the sparkly gold ones. :)

1668170282048.png

Has a compass and light!! AND GATORS! It would be worth the price to see him try to read his compass w/o taking them off! And they're genuine Crocs!

Classic Clog ‘Survival Kit’ delivers a campsite-ready take on the slip-on silhouette. The standard Clog, featuring black foam construction with ventilation ports and customizable Jibbitz charms, adds a two-tone gaiter-like shroud, secured with drawstring closure and equipped with a zippered pouch. The heel strap is outfitted with a working compass and light for outdoor adventures.

lkView attachment 116450

View attachment 116448

I'm in. . . on one condition. We have to get some Crocticles for the back. We don't want Mr. Scat being too light of foot. I suggest we open a poll to select the color -- I'm leaning towards the sparkly gold ones. :)

View attachment 116452

Uncle Jam's army is here!

Now lets see what shenanigans you two are up to today.

Those goat slippers are oddly appealing to me, but do I really need to roll my pant legs up when wearing them? :)

As for the alligator testicles, I'm guessing that at some point they would scrape the ground? That seems like bad karma to me. And what, no forest green ones? :)

View attachment 116452
Do some of them have bells? That's the one to get

Oh boy, I’ve been away from here for a while and I guess I have been missing some stuff :)

I will have to come to Hugh’s rescue - there is no way that outfit with “Icles” would have let him self-rescue/extricate him from the bog. I just heard that story from him at dinner this week. No way… He’d still be there.

Those goat slippers are oddly appealing to me, but do I really need to roll my pant legs up when wearing them? :)
Not when you are wearing a kilt. ;)

As for the alligator testicles, I'm guessing that at some point they would scrape the ground?
I'm betting they will bounce.

I knew about truck nuts but not crocticles
Same here.
It brings me great joy to introduce @scatman to items he might not know exist (or has forgotten about) but cannot live without.

I choose to believe he would be a different person today if I had not thrown a Circus Peanut at him several years ago.

His backcountry stamina and endurance would not have been tested if I did not tell him to choose the Heavy Spoon.

I can only imagine what effect a set of Crocticles on Backcountry Crocs would have on him. Even if he chooses not to wear the Crocs I bet he will be tempted to attach the masculine accessory to his pack as his new mascot -- probably next to his thermometer. Lord Business and Bigfoot may have met their match.

Such things are usually known only to those who really need them and thereby pay attention.
Right on @Rockskipper

Do some of them have bells? That's the one to get
Ball Bells? :thinking:

there is no way that outfit with “Icles” would have let him self-rescue/extricate him from the bog
Never underestimate a determined @scatman mired in a bog with the proper accessories.

There should be a sleeve to put the spoon in.
You'd have to put one on each Croc. . . to even out the weight. This way Hugh would have to option to bring along a Heavy Fork or Heavy Knife for a more civilized backcountry experience.