Album Waterfalls

Fremont River Fall, Capitol Reef

i-VFQBLqJ-L.jpg

Here is a really bad pic of the same falls before it was blown out by a flash flood a few years back. It used to have an arch over it.

Random Pics 751.jpg

Mystic Falls, YNP

Random Pics 222.jpg

one day I will hopefully see the Subway by myself. Those little cascades look so awesome. I guess it must be absolutely gorgeous with some fall foliage on the ground :twothumbs:

And here is the Western New York version of it. Unfortunately you're not allowed to rappel down into the different gullies, that must be a lot of fun. ;)

Cascade in Watkins Glen SP, NY

1138447471_Ebd6z-L-1.jpg

Anyway, I sometimes climb down into the gorge and take pictures. :D

one day I will hopefully see the Subway by myself. Those little cascades look so awesome. I guess it must be absolutely gorgeous with some fall foliage on the ground :twothumbs:

And here is the Western New York version of it. Unfortunately you're not allowed to rappel down into the different gullies, that must be a lot of fun. ;)

Cascade in Watkins Glen SP, NY

1138447471_Ebd6z-L-1.jpg

Anyway, I sometimes climb down into the gorge and take pictures. :D
I absolutely love this photo!!!!!

The most bad a$$ of all waterfalls
Iguacu Falls Brazil/Argentina (unfortunately after a hard drive crash these are the only pics I have left :cry:) Also taken prior to me knowing how to actually use a camera, not that I really know now but prior to my limited knowledge that I have now :D iguacu1.jpgIMG_3155.JPGIMG_3166.JPG

Here is a medley of YNP waterfalls. Not the best pictures, but I thought I'd share them with you.

Gibbon Falls

Random Pics 753.jpg

Tower Falls

Random Pics 754.jpg

Rustic Falls also known as Golden Gate Falls

Random Pics 755.jpg

Fairy Falls

Random Pics 777.jpgRandom Pics 783.jpg

Lower Yellowstone Falls

Random Pics 758.jpg

Here is a medley of YNP waterfalls. Not the best pictures, but I thought I'd share them with you.

Tower Falls
Damn you and your photo of Tower Falls! :) I was fishing the Yellowstone River, not far from Tower Falls, and I caught a really nice cutthroat. I took my camera out to take a picture of it. Then I put my camera back in the case that was on my hip and didn't zip the top closed (you can see where this is going). Anyway, as I bent down to release the fish I bent to far forward and my camera tumbled out and into the river. It was in about 10 inches of water! :eek: I immediately grabbed it out of the water, took the battery and sd card out, dried it off, wrapped it in my micro fleece top, and put it in my pack.

The lucky part? It was our last day of our trip.
The really luck part? After getting home I took apart the case and found water drops inside, so I left a fan blowing on it gently for 18 hours and after putting it back together it fired right up!!!!:twothumbs:
The bad? I didn't get to photograph Tower Falls or Tower Creek.:cry:

Damn you and your photo of Tower Falls! :) I was fishing the Yellowstone River, not far from Tower Falls, and I caught a really nice cutthroat. I took my camera out to take a picture of it. Then I put my camera back in the case that was on my hip and didn't zip the top closed (you can see where this is going). Anyway, as I bent down to release the fish I bent to far forward and my camera tumbled out and into the river. It was in about 10 inches of water! :eek: I immediately grabbed it out of the water, took the battery and sd card out, dried it off, wrapped it in my micro fleece top, and put it in my pack.

The lucky part? It was our last day of our trip.
The really luck part? After getting home I took apart the case and found water drops inside, so I left a fan blowing on it gently for 18 hours and after putting it back together it fired right up!!!!:twothumbs:
The bad? I didn't get to photograph Tower Falls or Tower Creek.:cry:
That sucks! :( I went to the base of the falls once and had forgot my camera in the car. The bad thing for everyone now is that the trail to the base of the falls has been closed for years because the trail washed out. I don't think they are ever going to repair it. :cry: It was awesome to be that close to the falls and see how it has cut right into the volcanic rock.