Album Waterfalls

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

OwenM

Best hike...at least on official trails...in the BSF!
Ummm...there's an unofficial route that's even better?!? I'd love to hear about that!
It's hard for me to rank my favorite dayhikes(since a lot of my overnighters could also be done in a day if I didn't have to drive several hours to get to them after working all night), but Honey Creek Loop is up there, at least in the Southeast.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

BJett

Ummm...there's an unofficial route that's even better?!? I'd love to hear about that!
It's hard for me to rank my favorite dayhikes(since a lot of my overnighters could also be done in a day if I didn't have to drive several hours to get to them after working all night), but Honey Creek Loop is up there, at least in the Southeast.
Come to think of it, that loop does have more variety than anything I've done off trail. The Laurel Fork of North Whiteoak Creek is a very remote and rugged gem full of surprises but its tough getting in there. No trails and very wild.