Album Waterfalls

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

chandlerwest

A few from Glacier NP, last week of June.

Gros Ventre Falls
View attachment 80155

Dawn Mist Falls
View attachment 80156

Swiftcurrent Falls
View attachment 80157

Morning Eagle Falls
View attachment 80158

St Mary Falls
View attachment 80159

Virginia Creek Falls
View attachment 80160
I have never been to Dawn Mist Falls. Was close 32 years ago but the trail had been closed, just north of it, do to bears. I have always felt Morning Eagle Falls was tremendous but have not been to it for 30 years. Jeff and I tried in June a few years ago but ran into more snowfields than we could muster. This falls with the snow and the green.........fantastic!

OwenM

Some of y'all are killing me. Been debating going back to a good P&S after just using my phone(S9) the past year.
From 3 of my favorite places in TN. Suter Falls at Savage Gulf, Lick Creek Falls at Big South Fork(ok, that's actually on the KY side), and Virgin Falls from Virgin Falls State Natural Area:

20181213_145537.jpg

20181108_064013.jpg