Vintage!

I wore all my vintage stuff out....... replaced with what I now have.

Scat........ That pack. The color has to go or you'll be hiking by yourself..... :cool: Guess SAR could find you easy from the helicopter..... :roflmao:
Bob, he probably should take that color if you want the grill Grizzly’s to look at him instead of you They did studies on Grizzly bears up in Alaska and they were more interested in the bright shiny colors than the muted colors.
 
going to have adventure cats now..... will they carry their own food
 
I would hope so. And maybe I can get them to carry some of mine too. :thumbsup:

The thing with those old packs is they have a nice flat shelf on top. Maybe you just put the cat carrier on there instead of the sit pad and dry bag.
That teal color is remarkably unaged and looks almost new. You must have stored it out of the sun.
 
The thing with those old packs is they have a nice flat shelf on top. Maybe you just put the cat carrier on there instead of the sit pad and dry bag.
That teal color is remarkably unaged and looks almost new. You must have stored it out of the sun.

Cats are heavier than the gear on the top shelf! :D
 
I grew up in this tent - well, I should say camping in this tent (we actually had a house, too). Canvas that smelled kind of like fresh trout, no floor, lots of bugs, slept on the ground, had a bear come inside one night, lots of memories, mostly the painful kind that go with being cold and miserable. These are my two brothers and my niece and mom up on Black Mountain out of Craig, Colorado, one of my dad's favorite places (because I think he must've loved moskies and it was mosquito heaven). He also loved vintage pickups. And from the looks of it, it was probably taken with a vintage film camera.

vintage tent.JPG
 
Last edited:
You should tie a teddy bear to the back of it for bear protection because bears could sneak up on you and you wouldn't even see them.
same old pack weight range for you...... I'll be really shocked when it comes in around 30 lbss
Need to take about 15 pounds off that weight for the bionic knee… Bob , next time y’all hike take out that dadgum, kitchen sink out of his pack!
 
Back
Top