Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • What the hell is Twitter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nick

-
This new job has been quite the life changing event. Lots of big things but little ones too. Like Twitter. I swear I didn't know anyone that used Twitter before, aside from my 66 year old dad of course. But judging by how many people use it at the new place, I must be wrong. And Words With Friends too. What the hell is that and why haven't my friends invited me to play, dammit?! I feel like I'm getting old or something. So I'm just really curious. Do any of you actually use Twitter?

Nope. I'm very aware of it, but never got into it. I don't have time for multiple social media memberships so I basically have always used facebook (which I believe if you do tweet, you can tie them in together???).

I don't do the Twitter thing. Just FB. I'm not good at word games so I don't do the Words with Friends either but I know lots of people that do.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

i'm young. i'm hip. wait... what's twitter?

crap...

I've found that twitter let's you stalk your favorite athlete/actor/other famous person, just like facebook let's you stalk friends. I will occasionally look at it for that reason but I have no reason to "tweet".

This new job has been quite the life changing event. Lots of big things but little ones too. Like Twitter. I swear I didn't know anyone that used Twitter before, aside from my 66 year old dad of course. But judging by how many people use it at the new place, I must be wrong. And Words With Friends too. What the hell is that and why haven't my friends invited me to play, dammit?! I feel like I'm getting old or something. So I'm just really curious. Do any of you actually use Twitter?
The only social sites I have used are, well, this one! I have never been on a forum until this forum either. BCP occupies all my free time.

No to twitter. Don't need any more time consuming social sites but I do love words with friends. :)

Back