Album Trails

Vegan.Hiker

I love photos where the focal point is the trail. I checked through the entire Photography forum and surprisingly couldn't find an album of trail pictures. I know you guys have some real nice ones. Post em up se we can all admire them!

I'll get it started with a nicely groomed trail in the George Washington National Forest, VA taken this July.

Last edited:
Just when I think there can't be any more good album ideas. Although I think we should limit this to foot trails. Ahem, @Bob. ;) Nothing wrong with a separate thread for 4WD trails though.

Jackass Pass, Wind Rivers
IMG_7584.jpg

Haystack Mountain, Wind Rivers
IMG_7056.jpg

Green River Pass, Wind Rivers
IMG_8418.jpg

Bell Canyon Trail, Salt Lake City
IMG_5992.jpg

Last edited:
haha..... I knew that was the direction, just had to throw those in ;). I don't know what foot trails are?

Hey Nick, where were those pics taken? The first one in particular? Looks stunningly beautiful there.

Hey Nick, where were those pics taken? The first one in particular? Looks stunningly beautiful there.

I went back and added locations. That first one is the "climber's route" side of Jackass Pass, looking back toward Arrowhead Lake. If you were to turn around, you'd see the Cirque of the Towers in the other direction:

IMG_7599.jpg

Looks like Wind rivers looking south from Jackass pass ove Arrowhead? lk towards WindRiver Peak.....

Mill Castle Trail in the West Elk Wilderness. Western Colorado.

West Elk Wilderness - Mill Castle Trail.jpg