TheWanderers.Guide - Anyone used it?

TheWanderers.Guide appears to have loads of info on hiking, camping, ruins in Utah and surrounding areas with GPS info. Has any one tried his maps and info? He has a Facebook page, but I cannot find any user reviews. I'm considering getting the Southeast Utah info. I do have the WOW book as a source, but having GPS data tracks would be helpful I think. Thoughts?

TheWanderers.Guide appears to have loads of info on hiking, camping, ruins in Utah and surrounding areas with GPS info. Has any one tried his maps and info? He has a Facebook page, but I cannot find any user reviews. I'm considering getting the Southeast Utah info. I do have the WOW book as a source, but having GPS data tracks would be helpful I think. Thoughts?
Looks like a lot of info for a lot of well known stuff...

Yes Bob. I'm already near info overload, But I'm a map guy via cartography and GIS. I will order one map of SE Utah and report on it. I think the guy doesn't know how to market. I will ground truth the map info

I have a lot of map, GPS route info. Would have to know more specifics what you are looking for or going

Back