The Return of the King

So SWEET! One of my fave places.....Cannot wait to return next spring.

Haha -- thanks, TrailScot! Not sure about the (crown emoji) status but appreciate the compliment. Actually later in this series I talk about how I'm really NOT a very good hiker. I'll be the first to admit that I don't do big miles, I carry more than I should, and I'm a wimp when it comes to exposure and even cold weather. But... I still love doing it the way I do! :):thumbsup:

Glad to finally start rolling out the extended series for this hike after such a long delay. There will be 12 episodes in total. ✌

Haha -- thanks, TrailScot! Not sure about the (crown emoji) status but appreciate the compliment. Actually later in this series I talk about how I'm really NOT a very good hiker. I'll be the first to admit that I don't do big miles, I carry more than I should, and I'm a wimp when it comes to exposure and even cold weather. But... I still love doing it the way I do! :):thumbsup:

Glad to finally start rolling out the extended series for this hike after such a long delay. There will be 12 episodes in total. ✌
Being a mediocre hiker has never stopped me from doing it :)

"... I don't do big miles, I carry more than I should, and I'm a wimp when it comes to exposure and even cold weather ... "

"It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

... and great videos :)

Back