The More We Explore - Video Trip Reports

Love seeing the kids out. It's always fun to see when they get excited about new environments and discoveries and to hear their responses. And that sinkhole! All sorts of interesting little features to see down in the Swell. Really cool!

BTW, will we be seeing a video for that Diamond Fork 5th Water trip any time soon?

BTW, will we be seeing a video for that Diamond Fork 5th Water trip any time soon?

That's still about 4 months out sadly. I've got 6 videos ahead of it in the hopper, and those TR videos are third priority behind my review vids and a couple more "The more we explore" RV style vids. Sorry about that, but I promise to get to them eventually.

Watched Salt Creek and The Wedge. Great job.

Last week I awoke at the Wedge and slept at Salt Creek (Big Pocket Overlook). Will be at the Wedge this Wednesday night.

Keep up the great videos.

Thanks. We just completed a 90 mile backpacking trip in the winds. We have a LOT of editing to do. :)

we were a little worried about the moki steps when we read the description. Then we remembered... wait... this is Fender. He'll be fine.

Love it!!! Great video!! And thank you guys for the trail in the deep snow.
But next time I will not follow your example and drive down the dirt road with almost 3 feet of snow on it. I really thought I would get stuck like the BLM guy in your video

That might be the fastest video turn around I've seen yet. Well done, on all accounts! :)

Love it!!! Great video!! And thank you guys for the trail in the deep snow.
But next time I will not follow your example and drive down the dirt road with almost 3 feet of snow on it. I really thought I would get stuck like the BLM guy in your video

You're quite brave. I never would have gone down there without Cody's maxtrax.

That might be the fastest video turn around I've seen yet. Well done, on all accounts! :)

Thanks! We cut about 2/3 of our video. It was a 30 min video before we started cutting aggressively. Sorry we didn't get more footage of you in there.

Tess changed her work schedule so she can work on videos Thursday and Friday. We're going to be catching up eventually!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
John Goering More ancient past from the archives, 1981 Beartooths trip Backpacking 11
kwc More Adirondack Paddling On The Water 3
balzaccom Trail Crews--one more time Backpacking 1
Rockskipper You think you found a pithouse, or maybe an Ancestral Puebloan tower near Green River, UT? It's maybe something even more interesting... General Discussion 3
zionsky Snow, Snow and more Snow General Discussion 91
balzaccom More trail work! Backpacking 0
kwc A Few More Photos from Scatman’s Grizzly Lake trip … Backpacking 3
Janice The Wave - and SO MUCH MORE! (Coyote Buttes North, South, White Pocket, Buckskin, Condors, Bighorns...) - Part 1 Hiking & Camping 14
K North To Alaska - The Aleutians and More Everything Else 3
Rockskipper You have more impact than you may think General Discussion 2
J Moving down to Southern San Rafael Reef Wilderness for two more loop hikes April 13-14 2021 Hiking & Camping 1
Bob Windrivers - More Itching Backpacking 4
J More fine and aesthetic desert summits scrambles Dec. 1-3, 2020 Hiking & Camping 2
balzaccom More Everest Trip Planning 4
Ugly Two More Local Fridays -or- Timp Two Ways Backpacking 9
kwc More Southern Adirondack Hiking Hiking & Camping 5
TractorDoc Anybody Need Some New Pants? Read more if you are a 32 waist. . . Gear 2
Pianomover Trump administration Tuesday proposed allowing logging on more than half of Alaska’s 16.7 million-acre Tongass National Forest, the largest intact tem General Discussion 0
kwc One More Short Adirondack Hike ... Hiking & Camping 0
kwc A little more Adirondack wandering ... Hiking & Camping 1
kwc More Adirondack Paddling ... On The Water 2
kwc Even More Adirondack Wandering ... Hiking & Camping 0
kwc More Adirondack Wandering ... Hiking & Camping 1
Outdoor_Fool More Fenn News General Discussion 0
zionsky More snow on the way? General Discussion 5
DrNed Are There Really More Wildfires Nowadays? General Discussion 7
kwc More Adirondack Canoeing - Mason Lake On The Water 2
ScienceMom Hello from Vegas! And anyone have advice for helping reluctant-hikers enjoy backpacking more? Noobs: Introduce yourself! 25
kwc Even More Adirondack Canoeing On The Water 0
kwc More Adirondack Canoeing On The Water 3
kwc one more Adirondack Canoe Day trip - Fall Lake Stream On The Water 2
Ross Invite Cathedral Valley,Halls Creek.Happy canyon,Bisti,Caineville Mesa + more Meet Up (Members Only) 4
Perry One More Uintas Day Hike? Trip Planning 9
balzaccom The perfect campsite...or more Trip Planning 2
Langdon Greene More Than Just Parks series: #6 Zion NP Photography 4
TrektheWorld Planning a family trip to Utah (Park City + more!) Trip Planning 4
Cool Danish Southern Utah Expedition 2014 – Canyonlands, Sandstone and more. Hiking & Camping 16
HomerJ Backpacker Mag: Get Out More Tour in SLC (3-26-15) General Discussion 0
Michael B There are more good place to backpack in Michigan than you'd think! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 2
Bob Idaho Mapping GIS - Online Topos and more Resource Discussions 1
gnwatts Once more into Meander Canyon.... On The Water 11
J Apologize, but asking for more Death Hollow tips.... Trip Planning 23
DAA Canvas, more of... Photography 0
Nick Yellowstone: Canyon & More Geyser Goodness Hiking & Camping 5
beneathredrockscott All Southern Utah National Parks and More Photography 5
J Grand Canyon NP Backpack Pt. 2 Deer Cyn explore-->Esplanade-->Indian Hollow Tr. April 18-23, 2021 Backpacking 10
Upgrayedd Areas to hike, camp and explore with small children within 3 hours of Salt Lake. Trip Planning 13
DrNed Favorite Places To Explore While Floating Labyrinth Trip Planning 38
pixie1339 Flickr Explore Photography 13
Bob Glaciers of the Winds video General Discussion 0