Smoke Condition Reports

There is a weather shift happening that I believe is going to shift the smoke back up north. For the last 5-6 days or so it's been coming straight west directly over Utah and the Uintas, but there is a pressure change happening next week that is going to bring more moisture in from the south, my guess is that means the smoke is going to shift north towards Montana and Wyoming again. But honestly no one really knows. I haven't been able to find a reliable forecast for smoke conditions, it seems like it's too difficult to predict.

As far as some sort of forecast, OpenSummit (like the summer edition of OpenSnow)has a weekly forecast that you can check out for what it's worth:

As far as some sort of forecast, OpenSummit (like the summer edition of OpenSnow)has a weekly forecast that you can check out for what it's worth:

Wow, this is really detailed. Thanks! Seems like heading north maybe better based on this. Heck with the borders open now...

Alright, a friend wanted to go on a last minute trip. We are flying into bozeman in a couple of days for a week. Plenty of options for a 5 to 6 day hike. I have a couple of ideas of hikes in Yellowstone, Winds, maybe glacier from the smoke maps, etc and been checking those websites. But just wanted to get a check with y'all that's on the ground there @Jackson @Bob. Also if you have an recommendations of specific routes/hikes that better against the smoke. Thanks!
Last two days have been sunny. Forecast for rest of week in island park is sunny, high end of week 88, no haze/smoke is forecast. Monsoons are returning to AZ and should stream up into Utah/Idaho forcing smoke up... Could be higher than Yellowstone or direct? First of next week is forecast 50% chance rain....but that's a ways out.....

I just use weather.gov. Can get spot forecasts direct

The more crystal balls and fortune tellers the better in my opinion. They are all just interpreting computer models based on historical data, and none have perfect track records.