Rabbitstick Primitive Skills Gathering

Kmatjhwy

Wilderness Wanderer
Now in about a month from now. September 15th to the 21st, there is the next Rabbitstick Primitive Skills Gathering being held outside of Rexburg, Idaho for all those that might be interested. There is a website at www.rabbitstick.com for more information on the event. It lasts all week and all sorts of the old primitive indigenous skills are taught. Yes there is a price for the event. I will personally be going and maybe even teaching a little. There will be maybe 400 to 500 or so people at the event. So if you are interested in learning some of those old indigenous skills, here's your chance. It is a great gathering with a bunch of wonderful folks from all over the west it seems. Now thought I would post this for those that just might be interested for the common thread in this is with getting out into the wilds.. Again if interested take a look at the above website at the link. Sorry for not posting it earlier.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

Now in about a month from now. September 15th to the 21st, there is the next Rabbitstick Primitive Skills Gathering being held outside of Rexburg, Idaho for all those that might be interested. There is a website at www.rabbitstick.com for more information on the event. It lasts all week and all sorts of the old primitive indigenous skills are taught. Yes there is a price for the event. I will personally be going and maybe even teaching a little. There will be maybe 400 to 500 or so people at the event. So if you are interested in learning some of those old indigenous skills, here's your chance. It is a great gathering with a bunch of wonderful folks from all over the west it seems. Now thought I would post this for those that just might be interested for the common thread in this is with getting out into the wilds.. Again if interested take a look at the above website at the link. Sorry for not posting it earlier.

Wishing Everyone the