Paid Interships or Job Opportunites?

NAYR

Hey all! I am a current Utah Valley University student and need to fulfill some kind of reqirements this summer with some kind of Recreation Job/Intership. I would prefer if it was a paid position seeing as how I pay for school and currently have little free time to waste not making money. Anyway, if anybody has any information on ANY sort of job openings in the Rec. field this summer part/full time and was willing to have me submit a resume to them I'd be uber happy about that! I have applied at Backcountry.com (I'm not sure if anyone currently works there although I have a hunch) Recreation Outlet in American Fork and REI. I'm sure it's easy to tell the line of work I'm interested in... you guessed it, gear! Anywho thanks for listening in.

Ryan

P.S. following my 4 day trip into Coyote Gulch, I will be submitting my very first Trip Report... I'll try and make it worth your while

I don't have any knowledge of outdoor/rec internships, but that does remind me that we are looking for various types of marketing interns at my job. Oh, unless of course I get to start hiring unpaid interns for backcountrypost! Haha!

When is your Coyote Gulch trip again?

I'll be leaving to the 40mile th tomorrow! We're taking fri sat and sun as a loop and possibly exploring up to Stevens like you suggested! I wish I could spend 1 more day but it's for my class..

I'll be leaving to the 40mile th tomorrow! We're taking fri sat and sun as a loop and possibly exploring up to Stevens like you suggested! I wish I could spend 1 more day but it's for my class..

Nice! Keep an eye out for me and some other BCP peeps. We're heading in on Friday and out on Sunday.

Yeah! Will do! I'll definitely be looking for ya! Our group will be about 10-11 ppl so you should def expect to see our numbers! (Sorry)