Notch Petroglyph

JDWalters

Hello,
I was wondering if someone (or several someones) could tell me exactly how to find the Notch Petroglyph -- if that's what it's called -- I can't find much info on it, except that it's between House Rock Valley Rd and Coyote Buttes North. Looking at the topo map, I can see what I assume is the Notch. Is that all I should need? Would there be space to park along House Rock Valley Rd and then walk to the site? Thanks in advance!

Late to the party here, but I was surprised to see a brand new parking area and big sign at the trailhead for this location the last time I drove down House Rock Road in January of this year...

Late to the party here, but I was surprised to see a brand new parking area and big sign at the trailhead for this location the last time I drove down House Rock Road in January of this year...
Yeah, that must be really new! I found the petroglyph last year in May, but there wasn't any sign along the road; I just used the GPS coordinates that I'd found online.

Reactions: Jmr
Was just there last week. Was all worried about finding the panel as I didn't have much to go of only to find the large parking area and sign! It was quite a surprise. It is on the Paria Canyon, Kanab NatGeo topo map as well as "The Maze Rock Art Site."