New quilt!

Got a 15 degree quilt from Katabatic gear on th way home from th Yellowstone trip last sept. Hadnt had a chance to try it out due to Texas weather…but now its 23 windchill 10 so im testin it out. Dont have th side attatchment strings attached but after 20 min im still toasty n warm. Yay!A6A34485-04AD-4E97-82E1-3C0F5F1B93D9.jpeg61B3D293-0E67-4EED-9AB1-808D9B4AA2F3.jpeg

After 45 minutes in th Central Texas wasteland with th frigid north breeze howlin away, i emerged from my toasty Katabatic Gear cocoon snug as a bug in a rug. But i will need a balaclava!A94F0F8B-DFF6-4F9E-BA9D-3E6264D82A10.jpeg

@The Trout Whisperer . Can you update your experience with this quilt after more use? I'm in the market and considering this exact one. Considering it to lower my pack weight, but not sure its warm enough for late Sept in Yellowstone. Thanks

I'd be curious to hear about this quilt as well. I've also looked at this quilt (and TONS of other quilts and sleeping bags). Looking to lower my pack weight just like you @CodyL . I think I'm too scared to make the jump to quilts though. =)

I'd be curious to hear about this quilt as well. I've also looked at this quilt (and TONS of other quilts and sleeping bags). Looking to lower my pack weight just like you @CodyL . I think I'm too scared to make the jump to quilts though. =)
Ya Mike, I'm embarrassed to say how much time I've spent late at night the last few weeks analyzing and making spreadsheets on this decision... ha ha! I've always used WM Apache bag for late fall, always been plenty warm to too warm, and so I'm very undecisive on making the jump to a quilt myself!