"New" member based in UT - Packrafting, backpacking and bikepacking

hhh

New Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
1
Hey everyone!

My name is Harrison and I live in Kamas Valley, Utah. I've always been drawn to exploring the remote corners of the Southwest. I spend a lot of my free time backpacking, bikepacking, and packrafting, and lately I've really enjoyed finding ways to combine all three into bigger adventures. I recently got back from a 14-day trip through Canyonlands that a good friend and I spent nearly two years planning. It was an incredible experience and has me already thinking about the next one.

I've come across this forum quite a few times while researching trips and figured it was finally time to join and introduce myself. I'm always interested in learning about new places, sharing experiences, and connecting with others who enjoy getting out into the more remote parts of the desert.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

IMG_4904.JPG
 
Welcome! So when are you going to post a trip report for that Canyonlands trip? I for one am excited to learn more about it!
 
Back
Top