Missing Backpackers

Fine, don't listen to the guy who works in news. Post a link from yesterday. :thumbsdown:

From San Juan County:

UPDATE:

Rives Jacaruso age 20, Kathryn Jacaruso age 18, Abram Mamet age 19, Nina Lundstrom age 18, all from Colorado and Jackson Foster age 21, from California, were located on the Dry Mesa area of Elk Ridge. The individuals were transported out via snowmobile by San Juan County Search and Rescue and local Blanding volunteers. Overdue hikers were shuttled to San Juan County Public Safety Building where they were examined by EMT’s and transported to San Juan Hospital for possible frostbite to the lower extremities. Other than frostbite, all of the hikers appeared to be in good condition and good spirits. All parents have been notified. San Juan County thanks Classic Lifeguard and all the volunteers from the Blanding area that helped in this rescue.

Fine, don't listen to the guy who works in news. Post a link from yesterday. :thumbsdown:

I just realized that you thought I was saying "or not" to your post. I hadn't seen your post when I said that...I was making fun of my Sasquatch comment. Sorry for the confusion!

I just realized that you thought I was saying "or not" to your post. I hadn't seen your post when I said that...I was making fun of my Sasquatch comment. Sorry for the confusion!

Haha, no worries. I should have read the timing of your post.

I dunno man... the story on KSL earlier today was using a picture of the Elk Ridge subdivision in Utah County. :lol:

One of my managers referred to San Juan County as "central Utah". I raised an eyebrow at that one. My coworkers were also asking "who would go camping there in the middle of the winter?". I politely told them that I would, and will be nearby there next week.