Likes for pics?

Noun Sequitur

My Feet Hurt
Is there a way to like individual photos in a post? In trip reports there are usually one or two photos that move me, and I feel they deserve special acclaim beyond liking the whole post. Quoting the entire photo and saying "I like this one!" is kinda clumsy. I think likes on photos would fit in with the photogenic nature of BCP, and I imagine the artists might also appreciate knowing which of their pics are catching the most eyes. Just throwin' this out there...thanks!

That right there is a great idea. I've been playing with a gallery system for the site that would enable deeper conversation and likes on specific photos, but it wouldn't quite tie into posts like that. I'll dig around and see how hard it might be.

That right there is a great idea. I've been playing with a gallery system for the site that would enable deeper conversation and likes on specific photos, but it wouldn't quite tie into posts like that. I'll dig around and see how hard it might be.

I'd love to "like" my favorite pics in a post, and I'd really like to see which of my own pics people respond to the most.