Klymit stuff

Bob

Trailmaster
talked to these guys in Costco of all places......Had some pretty good deals on bags and pads.
They are a Utah company....... 1265 West 1275 North, #1, Centerville, UT.
Guy said they sell from the location as well.
A real down to earth one, check them out.....

I have the insulated Static V which is just the pad @slc_dan mentioned but with a higher R-value. I have about 40-50 nights on it and honestly I have no complaints about it. Yeah Its a bit heavier and not as small as some of the "top-of-the-line" pads but for $65, I am very happy with my purchase.

Love my Static V. Only one complaint... it's just a skosh too wide for the pad pocket of my sleeping bag.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am going on 4 seasons with my static v pad and I love it. Comfy, quick to fill, ez to patch (burn hole one time). I would buy one again.

I bought a Static V at Costco at the end of this season. I've yet to use it but am happy to hear the good reviews from you folks. Can't wait to try it out next season.

Wife and I love our klymits. Just got the junior or 3/4 pad and man is that a nice buy! Packs down to about the size of a monster energy drink weighs 14.2 on my scale with repair kit and stuff sack. There is lighter but for $40 I'm happy.

Wife uses the v lite insulated and again great compromise on size, weight, cost. Comfort is hit or mis with klymit, we are side sleepers and like it.