Joining up!

johnstauffer72

Hi everyone!
I'm a long-time lurker but finally took the plunge to join this awesome community. I'm looking forward to contributing to this awesome resource for outdoor lovers. I'm 25 and until recently have lived in Colorado my entire life. Now that I'm in Texas I'm trying to take the opportunity to branch out and explore new parts of the West! I love going on adventures and gravitate towards trail running, backpacking, skiing, and climbing. This summer I'm looking forward to pacing a friend for the Leadville 100 for the second time and I'm looking for a trail race at some point. Thank you all in advance for welcoming me into this community!

Hi everyone!
I'm a long-time lurker but finally took the plunge to join this awesome community. I'm looking forward to contributing to this awesome resource for outdoor lovers. I'm 25 and until recently have lived in Colorado my entire life. Now that I'm in Texas I'm trying to take the opportunity to branch out and explore new parts of the West! I love going on adventures and gravitate towards trail running, backpacking, skiing, and climbing. This summer I'm looking forward to pacing a friend for the Leadville 100 for the second time and I'm looking for a trail race at some point. Thank you all in advance for welcoming me into this community!
Welcome, and look forward to hearing about some of your adventures!