Issues with embedded videos

Nick

-
Anyone know how to embed the HD version of videos from Facebook? Whenever I do it it's the non-HD version.

As far as I can tell, they don't allow HD embeds. I tried taking their embed code and posting it in raw HTML and it still will only play in SD. :( I'm a big fan of Vimeo...

I don't know why, but Vimeo never plays for me if it is embeded in a post. I have to go to the video to watch it.... oh well

So you mean you can't watch any of the embedded Vimeo videos on BackcountryPost? That's a problem. I'll split this off into it's own thread as to not detract from he TR but I definitely want to get that figured out. I don't have any problems watching them.

As far as I can tell, they don't allow HD embeds. I tried taking their embed code and posting it in raw HTML and it still will only play in SD. :( I'm a big fan of Vimeo...

I've got a Vimeo account. I'll have to start embeding my videos from there. I usually use Facebook videos just for convenience.

Vimeo is perfect, but I have problems with Youtube.
Youtube never plays on my laptop and it doesn't matter if it's embedded in a post, just a link or something else.
I have this problem for years, so it's not the forum.
I have no idea why