Inflatable Kayak

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
I'm in getting an inflatable kayak again.
Not sure what's best on the market, it's been a while since I had one.
I will primarily use it for fun outings on lakes like Lake Powell, Sand Hollow, Quail, Hebgen Lake, Hyalite Reservoir or Yellowstone and Teton Lakes.
I guess something entry-level will probably be okay.

What are your experiences with several brands and kayaks?
IT seems the Sea Eagle entry-level solo kayaks look pretty decent for what I will use it. Any thoughts?

I was close to getting an IK about 6 months ago. One that looked solid and had great reviews at an affordable price was the Advanced Elements Advancedframe kayak. I almost ordered one back then but have held off in favor of other things I wanted.

Also be sure to check out Elk Lake, Cliff Lake, and Wade Lake while you're up there in the GYE.

I was close to getting an IK about 6 months ago. One that looked solid and had great reviews at an affordable price was the Advanced Elements Advancedframe kayak. I almost ordered one back then but have held off in favor of other things I wanted.

Also be sure to check out Elk Lake, Cliff Lake, and Wade Lake while you're up there in the GYE.

I have to look into these.
And thanks for the ideas where to go and enjoy GYE

A couple years ago I got Aquaglide Chelan 2 person IK (link to the place I got it from https://airkayaks.wordpress.com/201...-tandem-xl-inflatable-kayak-for-1-3-paddlers/)

I don't have anything to compare it to, but I have been pretty happy. It is not exactly svelte, i.e. a bit of a pig if you are trying to get somewhere in a hurry, but I've had a lot of fun and knowing what I know, I would probably buy again.