HikeNotes
Happiest out on the trail
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hi everyone!
I’m from Europe and love traveling around North America. Hiking is one of my favorite ways to explore new places, and I’m also the owner of HikeNotes.com.
Next fall, I’m planning a trip to New York, Boston, Vermont, and New Hampshire, so I’ve started researching places to visit and trails to hike.
I found this forum through Google while looking for hikes through forests with beautiful fall colors. Exploring New England during foliage season is something I’m really looking forward to!
I’d love to hear your suggestions for favorite fall hikes or places I shouldn’t miss. Looking forward to learning from your experiences and joining the conversations here.
HikeNotes
I’m from Europe and love traveling around North America. Hiking is one of my favorite ways to explore new places, and I’m also the owner of HikeNotes.com.
Next fall, I’m planning a trip to New York, Boston, Vermont, and New Hampshire, so I’ve started researching places to visit and trails to hike.
I found this forum through Google while looking for hikes through forests with beautiful fall colors. Exploring New England during foliage season is something I’m really looking forward to!
I’d love to hear your suggestions for favorite fall hikes or places I shouldn’t miss. Looking forward to learning from your experiences and joining the conversations here.
HikeNotes