Hawk Vittles

kwc

Not sure if anyone on the forum used Hawk Vittles dehydrated meals but I learned today that Hawk (William Redhawk) passed away earlier this week. Hawk Vittles was basically a one man operation, a labor of love so to speak, and Hawk took pride in his creations. We had the privilege of knowing Hawk, hiked with him several times, and shared meals at his home and ours. Opinionated for sure but a person with a wealth of knowledge about hiking and backpacking. Hawk was a Lakota Sioux, born and raised on the Pine Ridge reservation in the Dakotas. He will be greatly missed.

Always thought about trying them but never pulled the trigger and ordered. Sorry I didn't as I guess that chance has now disappeared. RIP Hawk.

Not sure if anyone on the forum used Hawk Vittles dehydrated meals but I learned today that Hawk (William Redhawk) passed away earlier this week. Hawk Vittles was basically a one man operation, a labor of love so to speak, and Hawk took pride in his creations. We had the privilege of knowing Hawk, hiked with him several times, and shared meals at his home and ours. Opinionated for sure but a person with a wealth of knowledge about hiking and backpacking. Hawk was a Lakota Sioux, born and raised on the Pine Ridge reservation in the Dakotas. He will be greatly missed.
Thank you for your kind words about Hawk he was a Great man my name is Ryan Hawk was my Stepfather I wanted to let you and everyone else know that Hawk Vittles is still up and running I have all the same great meals everyone has always enjoyed just the way Hawk made them

Always thought about trying them but never pulled the trigger and ordered. Sorry I didn't as I guess that chance has now disappeared. RIP Hawk.
Hi my name is Ryan Hawk was my step-father I have kept everything running just as he had it when he was alive so if you would like to try the food I would love the support www.hawkvittles.com