Havasu Falls Extra Spot

Jammer

❤2Hike
I was "lucky" to get through the online craziness and get two permits for the Havasupai Hike/Camp. Unfortunately... it was late in the game and by that point the dates were less than ideal and now my buddy might not be able to go. :(

So... I'm looking for potential back-ups if he does indeed bail (should know very soon.) Thought I'd check here to see if anybody would like to join me.

The details:

Feb 25-28 (3 nights/4 days)
$300 (that's the new face value for the minimum stay during the week!)

I'm based in LA, but could meet at Hilltop or elsewhere if needed. Also, the Tribe now offers a StubHub-like transfer system which allows one to transfer ownership (for a fee of course.) This could be done if a meet-up is not possible. Also... if all else fails, I could even transfer BOTH permits this way if my only interest is from pairs/couples.

Use this thread for any follow-up questions or shoot me a private message if you might be interested. :twothumbs:

-- Jamal

I was "lucky" to get through the online craziness and get two permits for the Havasupai Hike/Camp. Unfortunately... it was late in the game and by that point the dates were less than ideal and now my buddy might not be able to go. :(

So... I'm looking for potential back-ups if he does indeed bail (should know very soon.) Thought I'd check here to see if anybody would like to join me.

The details:

Feb 25-28 (3 nights/4 days)
$300 (that's the new face value for the minimum stay during the week!)

I'm based in LA, but could meet at Hilltop or elsewhere if needed. Also, the Tribe now offers a StubHub-like transfer system which allows one to transfer ownership (for a fee of course.) This could be done if a meet-up is not possible. Also... if all else fails, I could even transfer BOTH permits this way if my only interest is from pairs/couples.

Use this thread for any follow-up questions or shoot me a private message if you might be interested. :twothumbs:

-- Jamal
I fought through the same madness and got next Monday. Hope you fund a "buyer."

I am interested in the extra spot. Let me know if he has to bail.

Edit - I'm kicking around Arizona and NM right now so it probably wouldn't make sense to drive all the way to LA (only to backtrack to AZ where I've just been), but could meet anywhere in the Arizona environs. Can PM with more details if it turns out that your buddy can't go.

Last edited:
I am interested in the extra spot. Let me know if he has to bail.

Edit - I'm kicking around Arizona and NM right now so it probably wouldn't make sense to drive all the way to LA (only to backtrack to AZ where I've just been), but could meet anywhere in the Arizona environs. Can PM with more details if it turns out that your buddy can't go.

It's official -- he is out due to work. :(

I'll send you some info.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jammer Havasu Falls Hike Backpacking 17
C 3 night at Havasu Falls Part 4 Backpacking 3
C 3 Nights at Havasu Falls: Part 3 Backpacking 1
C 3 Nights at Havasu Falls Part 2 Backpacking 3
C 3 Nights at Havasu Falls Backpacking 2
J Havasu Wilderness and NWR, AZ. Nov 27, 2019 dayhike exploration Hiking & Camping 0
Kris Hehl Anyone selling their Havasu Lodge/permit/campsite 2017? General Discussion 1
Kristen M. Caldon Photo The Soft and The Strong~ Hiking Havasu to Toroweap G.Cyn Backpacking 5
O YNP Union Falls easy hike Aug 4-8 2023? Meet Up (Members Only) 9
TractorDoc CVNP Blue Hen Falls and The Ledges 07/23/2023 Hiking & Camping 7
BJett Packrafting the Cumberland River Below the Falls - Kentucky On The Water 6
T Harris Wash/Silver Falls/Choprock/Fence Canyon Loop MLK weekend 2022 Backpacking 8
kwc OK Slip Falls, Central Adirondacks Hiking & Camping 1
Rockskipper Yosemite Falls is flowing bigtime (for now) - check it out General Discussion 2
Ross Anyone want to do East Fork Fat Man's Misery-Barracks-Labyrinth Falls Oct 15 (tues) Trip Planning 0
BJett Cumberland River Below the Falls - Kentucky On The Water 5
WasatchWill Horsetail Falls: Another Father-Daughter Overnighter Backpacking 3
R Escalante River / Calf Creek Falls Current Conditions Trip Planning 10
Ross Invite Boundary/Kolob/Narrows & East Fork Fat Man’s/Labyrinth Falls (Oct) Meet Up (Members Only) 4
Stephanie B Behind the Rocks, Ken's Lake Faux Falls, U-Turn Canyon, Seven Mile Canyon, and Dark Angel Hiking & Camping 4
BJett Foster Falls and the Fiery Gizzard Trail Hiking & Camping 4
C Camping at Beaver Falls, Havasupai Trip Planning 1
C Havasupai falls hike General Discussion 15
Miya No Cool Title... Illilouette Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA Backpacking 9
piper01 Glacier National Park, Part 1: Hidden Lake and St. Mary & Virginia Falls (Sept 2017) Hiking & Camping 3
MTNgoat Visiting Shoshone Falls, Idaho and Cauldron Linn Everything Else 8
Noun Sequitur El Malpais East, Lava Falls Trail Hiking & Camping 5
BJett Virgin Falls Pocket Wilderness/State Natural Area - Tennessee Backpacking 3
john.maldaner Trail Riding in Jackson Falls (Shawnee Forest of Southern IL) Everything Else 7
WasatchWill A Winter's hike to Stewart Falls Hiking & Camping 3
kimbur96 North Cheyenne Canyon to St Mary's Falls and beyond. Hiking & Camping 3
Ross Labyrinth Falls Trip Planning 1
Jeffrey Chandler Zion NP-Kolob Arch, Beartrap Falls, and Willis Creek Backpacking 13
kimbur96 Catamount Trail, Green Mountain Falls, CO Hiking & Camping 4
balzaccom Preston Falls, Stanislaus NF. Backpacking 0
blueeyes Dunanda Falls October 2015 Backpacking 8
Ben Snake River Petroglyphs, Swan Falls Dam to Wees Bar Hiking & Camping 5
Joey Silver Falls, Choprock Canyon, Neon Canyon, Escalante River Loop Backpacking 38
Joey Invite Silver Falls, Choprock, Escalante Loop March 27th -30th Meet Up (Members Only) 1
Howells Outdoors Under Snow and Ice in Kanarraville Falls Hiking & Camping 3
natylka Stewart Falls-August 2014 Hiking & Camping 0
natylka Scout Falls-August 2014 Hiking & Camping 0
IntrepidXJ Upper Calf Creek Falls Hiking & Camping 0
IntrepidXJ Lower Calf Creek Falls Hiking & Camping 5
Ben Yosemite Falls, Panorama Cliff, Tuolomne Grove Hiking & Camping 7
hatchcanyon 1994: Grand Falls Off Road 6
Nick Rocky Mouth Falls Trip Planning 0
scatman Pitchstone Plateau / Bechler River / Union Falls Loop - YNP - 8/3/14 Backpacking 23
steve Invite July 25-26 Utah County Overnighter - Dry Fork to Horsetail Falls to Box Elder Peak to Silver L Flats Meet Up (Members Only) 4
Seldom Seen Anderson Bullion Falls Hiking & Camping 3