Bikes

It’s a XL 29r.
Like driving a F350.

Here is my Mukluk her name is Piper
2f8fe7815f37bdb36e629f9324386d20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My favorite bike shop. Bikers Edge.

Agreed. I have a shop about 5 minutes from my home, but prefer to drive the 15 minutes to BE if I need something. How do you like the Sight? I almost pulled the trigger on one this spring, but went with an Intense instead. Had a little traffic jam in Park City a few days ago with this happy family.
bike0.jpg

I had a dropper post issue out of the box. Bikers Edge replaced it with a Giant dropper after Norco sent the wrong parts.
Other than that I have loved the Sight. Keep in mind that it is my first quality bike. From what I came from it is a huge up grade.
Best of all I have almost put 150 miles on it and have not had a significant crash. My old bike tried to kill me several times.

Every bike I've owned has thrown me off, but I'm beginning to think it's not because of the bikes...

Remember the Klein Rascal? I rode one of those all over the place. I sold it to a friend who is still riding it daily, though I think he's replaced most of the parts.

Last edited:
I had a dropper post issue out of the box. Bikers Edge replaced it with a Giant dropper after Norco sent the wrong parts.
Other than that I have loved the Sight. Keep in mind that it is my first quality bike. From what I came from it is a huge up grade.
Best of all I have almost put 150 miles on it and have not had a significant crash. My old bike tried to kill me several times.

I find the more I ride the more I crash. lol. Luckily they are usually slow speed crashes, though I did bruise my ribs pretty bad when I went over the bar one night on Mueller. Going down at speed at night is quite the experience.

Had a great ride last night in Park City. Started up just a little before 7:00 and hit the car at 9:00. This is the perfect time to ride in my opinion, it's cool, the wildlife is out, and very few people on the trail. Made it to the top of Apex right about the time it got nice and dark. Screaming down CMG without worry of other trail users is a blast.

Attachments

• moose.jpg
    moose.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Mosse 3.jpg
    Mosse 3.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 37
  • Badger.jpg
    Badger.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 38
  • night.jpg
    night.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 38
I acquired a new MTB after not having one for 10 years (hardtail holdout, complete with 90s Scott bars).
:) Given the amount of great singletrack here in SW UT it was hard to go without one.

Guacamole trails
IMG_20171223_122522398.jpg

Hurricane Rim trails
jem.jpg

I do miss the trails in Southern Utah. Exellent riding right out your back door!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Church Rocks tunnel?
Church Rocks tunnel?
Church Rocks tunnel?

Yes! Under I 80.
It was one of the strangest things I have ever done. The light from the open ends doesn't reach the middle. I felt myself moving but the light at the end didn't change for a bit. I had no reference to show I was moving but I knew I was moving. I just sat back and smiled my butt off.