Banff Film Festival

Agreed! That was killer man! I've seen your film many times now but that was by far the best, and the best of the night by a long shot! Excellent work! Also fantastic to meet up with everyone at Red Rock. There were 17 of us! Makes me think we should do that more often!

I had a great time meeting all of you. Would love to get together again.

Dan, your film was amazing. I really need to get into the grand.

Reactions: Dan
thanks for organizing a little get together nick, great to meet a bunch new folks. let's do it again soon!

Dan, i agree it was even better on the big screen! And by far my favorite film of hte evening!! but for the next get together we need rolling seats or a giant round table... happy to meet everyone though! thanks for organizing it (and thanks for the ride), Nick

Bump for an old thread.

I guess that all of you are coming up here to Idaho this weekend just to change things up a bit for the 2014 version?? @Dan , I missed last year but hope you are represented this year as well??

Bump for an old thread.

I guess that all of you are coming up here to Idaho this weekend just to change things up a bit for the 2014 version?? @Dan , I missed last year but hope you are represented this year as well??

I think I'll just go to the one in SLC.

Anyone else going?

Just a quick review for the one night summary version they showed here......I thought it was great. The winner "Nordfor Sola" was great. Thumbs up from me for all but one of the films they showed here (we saw 11). I looked on their website and they vary which ones they show, even in towns near each other, based on input so what they show in Logan next weekend may be different than those I saw. Really good cinematography.

This one didn't make it but I saw it in the magazine and looked it up today. It looks like (??) the full film is on vimeo (vs just a trailer) and since most BCP are dog people I thought I would post this link. I think it starts a bit slow but toward the end you will see what a performer the dog is.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Vegan.Hiker BANFF Film Festival 2018 General Discussion 3
Mike K 2015 Banff Film Festival General Discussion 12
forest dweller Seeking advice for a 5 or 6 night Banff or Jasper backpacking trip for a married couple with different ideas of what awesome is!!! Trip Planning 7
Ben Banff - Skoki Backpacking 18
Jimmy BANFF: Fish/Devon Lakes/Pipestone Highline Backpacking 5
wsp_scott Banff June 2017 Backpacking 16
Jimmy BANFF/Jasper/Yoho Backpacking Suggestions Trip Planning 18
HomerJ Banff, Jasper, Yoho, and Kootenay NP's Hiking & Camping 13
Aldaron Banff General Discussion 1
Nick Invite Dinner & Drinks Before Banff Meet Up (Members Only) 24
NorthwestWanderer My Annual End of the Year Timelapse Film (2023) General Discussion 6
Ugly Headless Valley- Film about traveling the Nahanni River General Discussion 5
NorthwestWanderer My annual 4K Timelapse photo film Photography 2
NorthwestWanderer Montana Fall Colors Timelapse Film General Discussion 0
NorthwestWanderer NORTHWEST | 4K Timelapse Film : Featuring Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming & Montana General Discussion 4
Artemus First DSLR since film - sanity check Gear 30
isleroyaleguy National Parks IMAX film General Discussion 2
TJ Sheridan Wahweep Hoodoos, Toadstools, & Rimrocks of Southern Utah - AERIAL FILM Hiking & Camping 5
Tye Dye Twins TRIBAL in action! The Jackson Hole Film!! Winter Sports 14
TJ Sheridan AMAZING Fantasy Canyon - Pics & Film Hiking & Camping 17
klank Worn Wear - Patagonia film Gear 0
JamesM Film Fest? General Discussion 0
balzaccom Napa LIghted Art Festival Everything Else 2
balzaccom Napa's lighted art festival Photography 1
WasatchWill Bluff Balloon Festival 2018 Hiking & Camping 16
WasatchWill Bluff Balloon Festival Hiking & Camping 10
IntrepidXJ Ouray Ice Festival 2016 Winter Sports 3
Curt Sapporo Snow Festival Everything Else 3
pixie1339 Bluff Balloon Festival January 2015 Hiking & Camping 8
steve 2014 Bluff Balloon Festival Hiking & Camping 0