Gear Review Anker Powercore 20000 Charger

Yup, it wasn’t a gripe about your review which I found really helpful and appreciate you taking the time to write. I was just trying to get a dialogue started on what others find to be an ideal power size for backpacking.
I’m with you 100% with you. I John Wayned it on this model and went big because I wanted it for travel. It is more for people who are making hiking videos rather than just charging a phone or two.

I have this one. It says it can charge my phone 7 times, but I think it could do more than that.

While it is heavy, I took it along on a backpacking trip earlier this year where I used my phone for navigation and pictures. After recharging both my phone and my friends phone each night (5 nights), 3 of the indicator lights were still lit up, showing that it still had a pretty full tank.

If I were to get another powerbank, I would go with a smaller version as this one is overkill.

With that said, it is pretty awesome knowing I won't ever run out of battery if I have it with me. I also love the capabilities of being able to hook multiple phones up to it at once.

Kyle

Anker is a well regarded company. My next power brick will be from them—once my Monoprice brick dies (I’ve dropped it several times). Mine is 8,000 mA and I’ve never run out of juice on a trip (5 days or less).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back