5D mk III announced

I get what your saying but I also haven't been posting any shots online that credit my caparison but when browsing images in LR is quite obvious.

again.. bad comparison but here are the 3 most recent star trails I've processed.
What one was shot with the 7d?

I think that can be attributed to glass.

I think that can be attributed to glass.

that's one of the reasons I want a really good glass. :)
The Nikkor 14-24mm would be perfect, but.... almost no Nikon camera is available. They are all back ordered. Even finding a used one is a hard task. :mad:
I checked the Nikon D700 and also the D7000, that's unbelievable.

Canon cameras are available everywhere. I'm really wondering what's going on.
Because of that I'm really considering of switching to Canon. There are only less than 4 weeks left for me to get something new.
But if I switch to Canon I will at least buy something that's better than a D90. You know I complained about the poor abilities of it when taking night shots.

okay, if I decide against Nikon and want to switch to Canon, which one is better: 60D or 7D?
I'm not sure if I really need a full frame camera for my needs. I'm mostly shooting waterfalls, TR, night shots.
I've seen so many great shots of all of you guys with all those models I mentioned. So it's really a tough decision.

I get what your saying but I also haven't been posting any shots online that credit my caparison but when browsing images in LR is quite obvious.

again.. bad comparison but here are the 3 most recent star trails I've processed.
What one was shot with the 7d?

Summit, I would also say the middle one was taken with your 7D, because of the wider angle and the slightly darker color range.
I like all three shots and I wish I could be capable to shoot anything like that.

that's one of the reasons I want a really good glass. :)
The Nikkor 14-24mm would be perfect, but.... almost no Nikon camera is available. They are all back ordered. Even finding a used one is a hard task. :mad:
I checked the Nikon D700 and also the D7000, that's unbelievable.

Canon cameras are available everywhere. I'm really wondering what's going on.
Because of that I'm really considering of switching to Canon. There are only less than 4 weeks left for me to get something new.
But if I switch to Canon I will at least buy something that's better than a D90. You know I complained about the poor abilities of it when taking night shots.

There are two D700s and four(one of them is listed as new) D7000s listed on this site(on page 3). KEH is a very reputable site/company.

http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-Di...a-Bodies?s=1&bcode=DN&ccode=2&cc=80172&r=WG&f