399 is awake with 8 cubs! Unbelievable!

Rockskipper

No ETA

Or maybe you prefer this one...

Last edited:
I could believe the gondola one.... Because of how the y2y group acts in my area....

I can't wait to drive my 22 mule horse team up to see them!

Last edited:
Are you using the term "mule" to describe your horse team, or is your team 1/2 mules and 1/2 horses, or are the mules in your team more than 1/2 horse?

Or burros

Are you using the term "mule" to describe your horse team, or is your team 1/2 mules and 1/2 horses, or are the mules in your team more than 1/2 horse?

That'd be 1/2 horses, 1/2 donkeys there Skipper. The question you need to be asking is: Are they Jacks of Jennies?

Do you think 399 will allow me to pose those eight cubs of hers in order to get a picture with the Scatman? :scatman: This shot might be calendar worthy you know. :)

I think she would be glad to let you pose with the kids if you were doing one of your cooking escapades, esp. if you had sausage or something like that in the recipe. (Except cooking with circus peanuts might be pushing it.)

I think she would be glad to let you pose with the kids if you were doing one of your cooking escapades, esp. if you had sausage or something like that in the recipe. (Except cooking with circus peanuts might be pushing it.)

You and 399 are in for a treat tomorrow then! How about some Greek lentil and spinach soup with lemon! I had to go on a quest today to find coriander seeds. This dish almost sounds too foo-foo for the Scat house though, but I've committed now. :D Gotta figure out what potatoes to use. You know decision making is not my forte. :confused:

It snowed six inches at my place yesterday, and it is going to add another 6 - 12 inches from the storm coming in on Monday, but me and my trusty umbrella are ready. Picture taken with the Canon PowerShot SD200. :) I knew you'd want to know that Skipper. No Mary Poppins cracks. :D

01.jpg

Be careful and knock the snow off your umbrella every so often so it doesn't collapse on you. Can't wait for the next Scatster dish.

Love #2 - it reminds me of a great children's book, Buford the Little Bighorn, by Bill Peet. I'm giving away the ending with this picture, but if you're in the mood for a fun story, here's a video of the book being read aloud. Enjoy - and happy belated April Fool's Day!
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 10.08.52 AM.png