Album Wildflowers

I fell in love with the wildflowers at Cedar Breaks and in Ashdown Gorge. I don't know their names, but I think they are awesome!

IMG_8977.jpgIMG_9000.jpgIMG_9066.jpgIMG_9104.jpgIMG_9106.jpgIMG_9164.jpgIMG_9165.jpgIMG_9187.jpgIMG_9188.jpgIMG_9203.jpgIMG_9250.jpgIMG_9267.jpgIMG_9277.jpgIMG_8968.jpg

I don't know their names, but I think they are awesome!
Agreed! Here you go: Columbine, Columbine, Rose, Columbine, Columbine, Scarlet Gilia, Rose, Columbine, Columbine, Columbine, Geranium, Columbine, Western Wallflower, and a bunch of Penstemon. Very interesting color variations with a few species of Columbine there!

Agreed! Here you go: Columbine, Columbine, Rose, Columbine, Columbine, Scarlet Gilia, Rose, Columbine, Columbine, Columbine, Geranium, Columbine, Western Wallflower, and a bunch of Penstemon. Very interesting color variations with a few species of Columbine there!
Thanks! I knew they were columbine (Thanks to those on the trip) which is now my favorite! The others I had no idea really so i appreciate it

yeah, the Columbines were absolutely awesome in Ashdown Gorge!!!

i-CtB5n5T-M.jpg

i-vSMrdsK-M.jpg

i-3HH2CFx-M.jpg

and also the Sego Lilies - I've never seen so many of them before. Sometimes whole meadows where full of them

i-JC7kRtb-M.jpg

DSC_1863-Edit.jpg