Album Waterfalls

This was taken in the summer of 2009. We went up once in July and then in August. They had just build that ladder too cause all the scraps were lying on the side. Everytime I go up here someing has changed or been washed out.

Both times I've been I ended up with a pack half full of trash. I cant believe how much crap people leave in that canyon.

This was taken in the summer of 2009. We went up once in July and then in August. They had just build that ladder too cause all the scraps were lying on the side. Everytime I go up here someing has changed or been washed out.

Once again, killer shots, Wes. And I'm jealous of how nice that ladder was looking. This is what it looked like in August 2011.

Both times I've been I ended up with a pack half full of trash.
Gold-star-sticker.jpg

Here's a big gold star for ya!!! :twothumbs:

Kanarra creek is beautiful! ***Adding to my list now...***

Kanarra creek is beautiful! ***Adding to my list now...***

Here's a big gold star for ya!!! :twothumbs:

bring a trash bag
Kanarraville has been inching closer and closer to closing this canyon down to public access due to drinking water contamination.

one day I have to see this place. It's on my list for a while
its a cool little spot right off of interstate 93. Now that I have a decent drag along camera, I hope to get some better shots this year hiking in the white mountains, including my first multi-night backpacking trips..

wow, cool spot.
It is sweet, there are some cool little waterfalls leading up to it but I'm not sure where my other images are, grrrrr

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk