Album Sunsets

...very nice details in the first one.
I love the third one. :)

Thx for sharing.

Gesendet von meinem ViperXed HOX |2.7.1| mit Tapatalk 2

Nice atmosphere on the first, love everything on the second. Can see why you traded San Diego for Colorado-hope to do the same myself some day.

It's a gray, drizzly day here in San Diego, which reminded me of this sunset shot I took last year. It also was a gray day and I went to the beach to see what the light would be like. It rained lightly the entire time I was there and I had to keep wiping my lens, but it also made the rocks in the foreground wet, and as the sun set the red light scattered and lit up the underside of the clouds, with the wet rocks reflecting the same color. This image doesn't have any processing, this is straight out of the camera:

Daring to hope for color like this.... by Laura Zirino, on Flickr

Oh yeah, usually shooting sunsets in San Diego is like shooting the Watchman in Zion. You're jockeying for spots and having tripod fights, but on this day I had the whole place to myself. I guess no one expected anything much from a gray day. ;)

...nice shot and area! :)
I've been there many years ago.

not a real sunset, but at least a bit of sunset. We rarely have really cool sunset in Western New York.
Taken in Allegany SP, New York

i-fprGW3d-M.jpg

...beautiful!

It's a gray, drizzly day here in San Diego, which reminded me of this sunset shot I took last year. It also was a gray day and I went to the beach to see what the light would be like. It rained lightly the entire time I was there and I had to keep wiping my lens, but it also made the rocks in the foreground wet, and as the sun set the red light scattered and lit up the underside of the clouds, with the wet rocks reflecting the same color. This image doesn't have any processing, this is straight out of the camera:

Daring to hope for color like this.... by Laura Zirino, on Flickr

Oh yeah, usually shooting sunsets in San Diego is like shooting the Watchman in Zion. You're jockeying for spots and having tripod fights, but on this day I had the whole place to myself. I guess no one expected anything much from a gray day. ;)

Have you tried the Sunset Cliffs area? I used to hang there, no one there except the occasional surfer, but that has probably changed.

Wow Bill! That shot is amazing!