Rockskipper's Revenge

Rockskipper

No ETA
Some time ago, @Ben (who has since gone missing in action) proposed that we kick @scatman off the forum. In a moment of weakness, he put it up for a vote. The kinder and more patient members ran over those of us who knew better, and @scatman was allowed to stay.

NOW DOES EVERYONE SEE WHERE THAT'S GOTTEN US??????

I propose a revote. As far as I'm concerned, the only way he could claw his way back into our good graces would be to post more photos of Juniper (and real edible food, not reapers). Just sayin'.

ETA; and to makes things worse, he now has a band of scalawags that accompany him on escapades were they engage in nefarious acts like absconding with mules.

Last edited:
You'd just have to pick up the slack. Think of all the trips to Yellowstone that would entail.

If you kicked @scatman off BCP the trip reports, what's cooking posts, and members of BCP thread the forum content would decrease by half. :p

Speaking of cooking posts, I made some baked acorn squash two Sundays ago. I put some olive oil on them, then sprinkled some black pepper and smoked paprika before baking at 400 for an hour. I painstakingly took pictures to share with you folks, but when I got ready to upload the shots, I realized that I had forgotten to put the SD card back in the camera. Unbelievable!

Some time ago, @Ben (who has since gone missing in action) proposed that we kick @scatman off the forum. In a moment of weakness, he put it up for a vote. The kinder and more patient members ran over those of us who knew better, and @scatman was allowed to stay.

I propose a revote. As far as I'm concerned, the only way he could claw his way back into our good graces would be to post more photos of Juniper (and real edible food, not reapers). Just sayin'.

ETA; and to makes things worse, he now has a band of scalawags that accompany him on escapades were they engage in nefarious acts like absconding with mules.

Don't make me regurgitate the bikini picture! :D

03.jpg
IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0577.JPG
04.jpg
05.jpg