Album Rock Art and Ruins

more of the panels in Santa Clara

i-TbtNrSk-M.jpg

i-TbKdTMm-M.jpg

I've been to this place a couple of times and always find something new.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Great captures of Cleopatra. I wasn't able to get good shots when I explored that area. Well done.
I did find an interesting black and white shot in the early 30's the dog was really well preserved at the time.

Thank you Wnorton. I am interested to see this black and white shot in the early 30's, could you post it ?

Thank you Wnorton. I am interested to see this black and white shot in the early 30's, could you post it ?

I'll google it and see if I can find it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wnorton @ Southern, UT

Here it is. I found it. A B&W of Cleopatra from 1930 and one I took a few years ago. Aprox 1999.

Wade
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358654609.584856.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358654624.361295.jpg

wnorton @ Southern, UT

A few shots from yesterday. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358693147.710194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358693160.999172.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358693176.866499.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358693188.043783.jpg

wnorton @ Southern, UT

...great shots, Wade!

Gesendet von meinem JB-ViperXed HOX |3.2.4| mit Tapatalk 2

A couple shots from yesterday in the Whitney PocketsImageUploadedByTapatalk1358764185.921887.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358764197.615170.jpg area. Gold Butte, NV

wnorton @ Southern, UT

Pueblo Bonito Doorways in Chaco Canyon

Pueblo Bonito Doorways by IntrepidXJ, on Flickr

Nice shot, I have the exact same picture but my tiny daughter(she was really small) was standing in the doorway. She was all dirty from playing in the dirt. It was a great picture and we hung it in the hallway. All of her friends thought it looked like she was the poster child for a mission needing money for the poor. I took the picture over 20 years ago on her 3rd birthday.

... blueeyes are this the raw colors of the panel?
It looks fantastic. :)
Very nice colors and details.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

... blueeyes are this the raw colors of the panel?
It looks fantastic. :)
Very nice colors and details.

No Michael they are not. I forgot my real camera and took these with my cell phone. I then played around with them in Instagram. I really like the results! Not to shabby for a very amateur photographer. I only posted my favorite two out of the bunch. I suppose I could add the originals so you can see the difference.

Thanks, that would be nice. :)

Back