Representin'!!!

2012-05-05110020.jpg

My computer represents!!!!.. still have to put one on my car, one on my wifes car... hmmm where else

And both of the Subaru's in the driveway represent!
2012-05-05122807.jpg
2012-05-05122530.jpg

Lovin' it. Where are all the other stickers and t-shirts? I've sent out upwards of 300 stickers in the last couple of weeks and 50+ t-shirts. Post some pics! :D

Protect Wild Utah? You drive around with a SUWA sticker in Utah intuitive cat ? I had my greenpeace/ protect wild utah stickers but took them down for fear of vandalism on my new car!
i haven't had a problem yet. Boulder attitude is much different than Escalante. Plus, i know most of the Boulder-side ranchers.
i haven't heard of any random vandalism while i've been living here. only read about it in books.
now, if i was in a place like San Juan county or in the western part of this county (Garfield) i might be a bit more concerned.

Finding new places to put these things and thinking of new sticker designs to make it easier. Thanks for the idea on the tripod legs, Summit.

P.S. We've got a new batch coming in this week of GREEN vinyl die cut stickers if anyone wants more. We'll keep sending them free so long as you've got a place to stick 'em! :D

IMG_2157.jpg

I finally got around to adding a sticker to the truck (I was gonna get a new truck and didn't want to waste a sticker on it, but I decided to keep it).

IMG_7833.JPG

Back