New backcountrypost shirts: pre-order now!

I was hoping my shirts would be here waiting when I got home today, but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow :(

We got ours! I will say the old shirt XL fits perfect this new XL is awesome night shirt/lounge around house. Very soft but huge! At some point I will get this size thing figured out. Sarah looks adorable in her pink shirt!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

We got ours! I will say the old shirt XL fits perfect this new XL is awesome night shirt/lounge around house. Very soft but huge! At some point I will get this size thing figured out. Sarah looks adorable in her pink shirt!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Well crap. I guess for the next round of shirts we better not have a couple of 6'2"-6'4" guys do all the testing. The extra length of the new shirts was awesome for us. Did Spencer's fit okay? I've noticed a bit of variation between sizing on the 10+ 2XL shirts I bought for myself.

Got mine! They fit 100% better than the old ones (they showed off my man-boobs)!!!

mine'll be here tomorrow (according to USPS.com),I'll let you know how they are (one long one short) on my 6'2" 230-ish self...

Well crap. I guess for the next round of shirts we better not have a couple of 6'2"-6'4" guys do all the testing. The extra length of the new shirts was awesome for us. Did Spencer's fit okay? I've noticed a bit of variation between sizing on the 10+ 2XL shirts I bought for myself.

Spencer LOVES his. Says very comfortable, soft very pleased customer.

Don't get me wrong I love mine too, it will get plenty of use.

Got my shirt today!! :twothumbs:
It's a little bit too big, but still okay and I love it.
An extra small would fit me much better but I can live with it

And thanks Nick for the bunch of stickers, now I need to find a few nice spots for them.

The sleeves on mine are a little short but I ordered a small. I'd rather have my sleeves a little short than a little long. I ordered a medium on the previous shirts and it was a little looser than I like. These ones have more of an athletic fit which I really like.

I love my shirts! They have worked out perfect.