I'm thankful!

Janice

I'm thankful to the BCP community for all the information and support you've provided us. Prior to 2013, we had only done day hikes, and as our backpacking has increased over the past decade, we've been given tons of great advice for routes, logistics, and navigation. Our experiences in the backcountry have enriched our lives tremendously, and BCP has played a big part in this. I am very appreciative of all the specific help that has been given intentionally, as well as all the general inspiration that has been provided through descriptions and photos. Thank you, everyone!

Agree completely! As i've said before, I came across BCP while searching out info for one of our usual fall desert trips, and found a community that offered both inspiration through trip reports, and advice when asked for. Lately the number of trip reports seem to on the wane, and I'm guilty of that too.

The BCP group has been a great learning forum as well as a source for inspiration. From the banter on some of these trip reports, it's also clear that many friendships have been forged here. Wish all well on this Thanksgiving and looking forward to hearing of future adventures.