Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Neville Arch? What's up there? Cool to look all the way downcanyon and see the Comb.
yep that's it! Nothing out of the ordinary up there. I just think it's always nice to get close up to the arches to get a better perspective of how big they are and it is a really nice view looking down canyon.

yep that's it! Nothing out of the ordinary up there. I just think it's always nice to get close up to the arches to get a better perspective of how big they are and it is a really nice view looking down canyon.

It's a great pic, well worth the price of admission!

We'll give this a shot. It is a named feature.

17180414940_7df1af4695_o.jpg

Looks a lot like up above the Escalante River to me. Not sure if there is a named feature where you are but would the overlook of the Escalante river on Highway 12 be just out frame to the right and the view of the road just blocked by the rock in front of you? I also feel like I can maybe see that coffee house in the back of the photo

Looks a lot like up above the Escalante River to me. Not sure if there is a named feature where you are but would the overlook of the Escalante river on Highway 12 be just out frame to the right and the view of the road just blocked by the rock in front of you? I also feel like I can maybe see that coffee house in the back of the photo
That's exactly it, take it away!

Back