Guess the spot: Utah Edition

yeah, I'd definitely go needles area...
(oh nevermind, Eagle Park is arches, I'll still go needles)

indeed @mike_offerman - you are up!
Is this at the north end near the park boundary? On a NPS ranger guided walk into the Great Gallery the ranger told me of a BCS panel in Eagle Park. I have never found any info on it other than his comments. He was the Maze district ranger and I believe now retired. I have begun to wonder he called it "Eagle Park" but was speaking of the Dark Angel area.

Is this at the north end near the park boundary? On a NPS ranger guided walk into the Great Gallery the ranger told me of a BCS panel in Eagle Park. I have never found any info on it other than his comments. He was the Maze district ranger and I believe now retired. I have begun to wonder he called it "Eagle Park" but was speaking of the Dark Angel area.

Above spot is NNW of the NP boundary, we were looking for dispersed camping options. But we encountered a furious looking woman who left a truck with (presumably) her husband, baby and a dog inside. She was walking away quickly, husband followed in truck, yelling happened and eventually he left the truck in the middle of the road with the driver door wide open, with the baby and the dog alone inside. :rolleyes:

I will send you a private message tomorrow with some more info about what you might be looking for.

Back