Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Utah Brian, Now that is what I thought when I first saw your photo. Have been up City Creek many a time when visiting Salt Lake City.

Now here is the next photo. Hope everyone enjoys!

p1058990467-4.jpg
Vague in my memory, (walls seem short) but I'll start with Courthouse Wash ANP.

Utah Brian, Now that is what I thought when I first saw your photo. Have been up City Creek many a time when visiting Salt Lake City.

Now here is the next photo. Hope everyone enjoys!

p1058990467-4.jpg
I'd guess but that giant unnecessary watermark blocks the view.

Brendan, Now you are correct and you are next up. Yes this was taken up in Silver Falls Canyon in the Escalante Area. Good For You!

And sorry everyone for the watermark, I did not have time to undo it before rushing off to work this morning.

Brendan, Now you are correct and you are next up. Yes this was taken up in Silver Falls Canyon in the Escalante Area. Good For You!

And sorry everyone for the watermark, I did not have time to undo it before rushing off to work this morning.

When i see the watermark, i immediately know it is a great wild place where i wish i was...

I was going to give another clue from there but that’s plenty close...just a few miles north, from Bull Pasture looking west across the DD.

Lucky guess I suppose, as I have never been there, but it looked familiar as I had done some research into the Dirty Devil area last year when planning our fall desert trip.
Where is this?
IMGP9285 copy 2.jpg

3d3vart, Gorgeous Photo! Thanks for posting! Could this possibly be in Georges Camp Canyon in the Escalante?

Wingate's not real thick, no Navajo above the kayenta...uh, Silver Falls Canyon or a Moody? I haven't been there....

Back